Tue, 11 May|
Thriving in France: Strategies that Work
The full course!
Time & Location
11 May 2021, 10:00 – 12:00 CEST
About the Event
Do you feel that living abroad is keeping you from living up to your full potential? Then this in-demand course is for you.
Learn how you don't need to be fluent in French, or get a spot in the crèche or have a French driver's license to thrive in a foreign country. Gain the tools to move your life in th directions you want to go-- one step at a time!
This multi-day live course will provide researched-based strategies and resources to kick start the new you AND will hold your hand to get you through them. Scroll to bottom of page for full details.
There are only 10 spots (and a waiting list) on a first come first basis.
There is also introductory workshop on May 6th that is an optional precursor to this course and posted on our website messageparis.org.
Mundey Young is an American who has been residing in France for over 15 years as a successful business owner, entrepreneur and founder of a non-profit. As a Lifestyle & Business Coach she has guided countless expats to living the life of their dreams (even when they did not believe it was possible). To learn more about Mundey please visit her website at https://mundeyyoung.com/
Tuesday, May 11, 10am- 12 noon (2 hours)
Tuesday, May 18, 10am- 12 noon (2 hours)
Tuesday, May 25, 10am- 12 noon (2 hours)
Tuesday, June 1, 10am- 12 noon (2 hours)
What is included:
Workbook (sent virtually)
Individualized Coaching and Feedback
Mindfulness Techniques training
Virtual Vision Board Training
A connection to a group of adults that will support you moving forward!
Commitment to all sessions
An open mind
Participants must agree to provide a course-review and feedback at the end of the course*
As a participants you will:
- Determine and create a vision for 7 major areas of your life (a key factor in analyzing, planning and creating the life you you should be living). This tool is re-usable, no matter where you are located!
- Train your brain: Gain access to powerful tools to retrain your mind to work with you and not against you! These tools are researched-based with client success stories to back them up.
- Deeply explore and identify your needs, wants, and desires and how to fulfill them! This course is the perfect start to reignite your imagination and creativity.
- Mindfulness techniques: learn how to access your inner self and true desires in life for what you want, where you are. These techniques will also be used to managing expectations, emotions, negative belief systems, stress, anxiety, and uncertainty.
- Vision planner: Design a framework around your objectives and goals to move forward. This will keep you accountable in tracking your progress and acknowledging your personal growth. BONUS! Learn to make your vision board a virtual work of art that you can look at and use daily to stay motivated and focused!
- Get personalized feedback and coaching along the way for your situation and the technical and adaptive obstacles you are personally facing.
*This course, which regularly costs 1,200 E, is being offered at a reduced rate negotiated by Message Paris. In exchange participants agree to provide private feedback on their course experience to the presenter.
Inspirelle or AAWE member
Member with Scholarship
There are limited needs-based scholarships for Message members. The scholarship only covers a portion of the course and is reserved for members who cannot afford the current price. If you are not able to pay the full amount of this course, but are truly committed in participating, select this ticket. Someone from the Events Team will contact you with details.€0.00Sold Out