Time & Location
06 Jun 2023, 20:30 – 21:40
About the Event
After the Bumps and beyond event it was very clear that not everyone knows that having a Midwife on your pregnancy team and supporting you in birthing and early parenting is empowering. It has been a midwife’s role for centuries. I have worked in France for many years and work mainly in the international community mainly because I speak english, but also because I understand the complexity of both worlds.
During this talk I will share with you how a midwife works with you before, during and after pregnancy and what support and classes you can expect along the way.
You'll come away:
- Understanding the role of a midwife
- How they complement/fit into the French health system
- How you can make choices, for what’s right for you
- How to organise your care from a midwife only ,parallel with a Dr or and a hospital.
- Feeling informed about your pregnancy journey etc
Diana’s experience spans over 35 years in midwifery across many countries around the globe. Diana works in French and English, in and around Paris. She is a much appreciated member of the Message community, so we are very pleased to be offering this workshop, so that you can benefit from her knowledge and experience on the positive role of midwives in your pregnancy and birthing experience.
- Ticket type
- Ticket type