Time & Location
26 Jun 2021, 10:00 – 11:00
About the Event
Come join us as we prepare for CANADA DAY by drawing the Canadian flag and beautiful Canadian landcapes.
This event will allow both kids and parents to talk about this beautiful country and to meet fellow members who have lived or are from Canada.
We will be discussing:
- What you love about Canada,
- Yours favorite sites,
- Why you are proud to be Canadian or to have lived there,
- What your favorite canadian cartoons are,
- Who your favorite singer is,
- What your favorite typical meal or dish is.
This will be a good opportunity to discuss what being a Canadian means for each participant and to share what you miss the most while living in the Paris area with the kids !