Thu, 10 Mar|
Childcare in France - Evening Edition
Learn the basics of the paperwork, tax benefits and where to go online to get started!
Time & Location
10 Mar 2022, 20:30 – 21:35 CET
About the Event
The idea that parents can do it all or "my mom did it so I should too" is a myth and getting help is necessary for your mental and personal health. If figuring out where to start is overwhelming then this workshop is for you!
Your Friend in Paris will provide you with all the nitty gritty details of the different childcare options available to you and how to take advantage of the benefits you qualify for including:
- How to get tax rebates
- The "Creche": types, cost, admission process
- Nanny or Shared Nanny: types cost, benefits, contract, vacation rules, how to hire/ fire a nanny, Page Emploi
- Assistante maternelle and parental: how does that work and how much does it cost
- How to find a babysitter and what rules apply
- Benefits of having twins or more than 3 children (spoiler alert: sleep isn't one of them!)
This session is hosted by relocation and French administration expert (and mom to twins): Justyna Simmons . Jusyna is founder and president of Your Friend in Paris. To read more about Your Friend in Paris and all of their services please visit their website: yourfriendinparis.com