Thu, 23 Jun|
Moving to France with a Family
Learn the basics of setting up your life in the Paris area including childcare, health insurance, and what to look out for when renting.
Time & Location
23 Jun 2022, 12:00 – 12:40 CEST
About the Event
Have you recently moved (or are planning to move) to the Paris area? Then this workshop is for you! Make sure to bring pen and paper because you will want to take notes on:
- Do I need a visa? If yes which one? How about my kids?
- How to secure a school/pre-school/ nursery spot?
- Renting an apartment/ house in Paris. Why is it so hard and how to make it easier?
- French Administration: health insurance, family benefits etc. What should I know?
- Hiring a cleaner or nanny? Pro tips to simplify the process.
- Where to turn when you have basic questions like setting up the internet!
You don't know what you don't know and this workshop will bring to light the areas you will need to tackle to make your transition smoother and peaceful.
This session is hosted by relocation and French administration expert (and mom to twins): Justyna Simmons . Justyna is cofounder of Your Friend in Paris. To read more about Your Friend in Paris and all of their services please visit their website: yourfriendinparis.com
PS: If you are not a member of Message then this is is the perfect time to join because we will be hosting a series of workshops on the living in France including: getting into creche, how to qualify for tax benefits when you have children, how to ensure you a following the law when hiring a nanny, and more!