WHAT WE OFFER
Over 100 events are held monthly for parents and children of all ages:
- Playdates and get-togethers for babies, toddlers and little kids
- A weekly podcast and more for tweens and teens
- Coffees, lunches, networking events, Message Talks and nights out on the town.
The members-only private website is rich with parenting resources, and fosters a strong network of fellow Message members through lively discussion forums
Members can 'find their people' via three types of groups:
- Area groups (by neighborhood),
- Social groups (by things members have in common, e.g. age of children, working parents, countries of origin, etc)
- Support groups (peer support when we need it most)
Through our members-only website, we also buy, sell and freecycle our previously loved items, share family-friendly activities via "What's On in Paris" and give and receive feedback for education, childcare, medical services and working professionals through our carefully curated Directories.
We share stories and tips in our quarterly Magazine, printed by and for members. We also make previous editions available in a special place on our site called 'Gathered Wisdom'.